Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:07 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: /proc/cpuinfo on the raspberry pi 4
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7410
This is what my cpuinfo shows. I could swear the ARM A72 was supposed to be ARMv8, but I could be wrong. Also I thought it was Broadcom BCM2711. I've heard the RPi manufacturers can't change this without a lot of hassle, though. ARMv8 is 64-bits, no? I'd like to see what /proc/cpuinfo shows if the ...
- Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:29 pm
- Forum: HATs and other add-ons
- Topic: PoE HAT - USB Ports not working - over-current (FIXED - New Hardware Release)
- Replies: 327
- Views: 130000
Will the blog post detail how to obtain the fix even though we bought this hat months ago? Or are we going to have to fight with the resellers to replace the hat? Considering the general lack of communication from the RPi foundation, I wouldn't hold my breath. As for the replacements I guess the am...