VictorUK

How many Raspberry Pi / Pi-Pico / Arduino makers are there in South East Hampshire UK?

Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:00 pm

For the last 10+ years Raspberry Pi and Arduino microcontroller boards have contributed to a growing interest within the hobbyist community.

More recently, the Covid Lockdowns, and the arrival of the Raspberry Pi Pico/RP2040, have seen an increase in sales as people look to a new challenge to keep occupied.

I am a new user with a Raspberry Pi-400 learning Micropython on the RP2040 Pico for the first time (with some Arduino in the past), and, as we move to a more open time with Covid, I have been wondering how many other makers/coders might live locally.

So - if you live in South East Hampshire UK
i.e. Post Code Districts PO1 to PO22; or SO30, 31, 32; or GU28, 29, 31, 32

...and you would be possibly interested in meeting up with other maker/coders - then please reply to this post.

Thank You.

Map
Last edited by VictorUK on Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:48 am, edited 4 times in total.

DougieLawson

Re: How many Raspberry Pi / Pi-Pico / Arduino makers are there in South East Hampshire UK?

Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:15 pm

Some folks from Winchester, Basingstoke & Andover meet at the Cart & Horses London Rd, Kingsworthy, Winchester SO23 7QN on the SECOND Wednesday in a month (that's Wed this week for April). You are all welcome.
Languages using left-hand whitespace for syntax are ridiculous

DMs sent on https://twitter.com/DougieLawson or LinkedIn will be answered next month.
Fake doctors - are all on my foes list.

The use of crystal balls and mind reading is prohibited.

VictorUK

Re: How many Raspberry Pi / Pi-Pico / Arduino makers are there in South East Hampshire UK?

Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:14 pm

DougieLawson wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:15 pm
Some folks from Winchester, Basingstoke & Andover meet at the Cart & Horses London Rd, Kingsworthy, Winchester SO23 7QN on the SECOND Wednesday in a month (that's Wed this week for April). You are all welcome.
Thank you for the invite

Lars87

Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:35 pm

Thanks for the invite!

Best wishes
Lars
https://avantigas.com/

Return to “User groups and events”