User avatar
barkjohn
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:01 am

Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:42 am

I've read numerous tutorials on both YouTube and this forum regarding downloading Roblox for Raspberry Pi3, but I'm still confused how to do that; Is this platform available for Pi? Could someone perhaps point me in the direction of an easier tutorial?

MiscBits
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Re: Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:26 pm

Roblox is not supported under Linux https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203312800

You may get somewhere with Android (req here) best to have a look in this forum viewforum.php?f=73

User avatar
peterburten
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 16, 2022 7:24 am

Re: Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:29 am

Officially, Roblox doesn’t on any Linux based platforms. However, you can try some tricks to work emulate some windows programs on Linux systems. I am not sure if it will work on yours. Try to download the latest version of Wine.

User avatar
barkjohn
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:01 am

Re: Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:17 am

MiscBits wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:26 pm
Roblox is not supported under Linux https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203312800

You may get somewhere with Android (req here) best to have a look in this forum viewforum.php?f=73
Thanks a lot Man!

User avatar
barkjohn
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:01 am

Re: Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:49 am

peterburten wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:29 am
Officially, Roblox doesn’t on any Linux based platforms. However, you can try some tricks to work emulate some windows programs on Linux systems. I am not sure if it will work on yours. Try to download the latest version of Wine.
I’m afraid, i am not much technical person, so you will need to guide me to. that :/

User avatar
peterburten
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 16, 2022 7:24 am

Re: Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:44 am

barkjohn wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:49 am
peterburten wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:29 am
Officially, Roblox doesn’t on any Linux based platforms. However, you can try some tricks to work emulate some windows programs on Linux systems. I am not sure if it will work on yours. Try to download the latest version of Wine.
I’m afraid, i am not much technical person, so you will need to guide me to. that :/
It’s not that tricky. Wine is like an emulator program you can use to run several windows applications on Linux. Kinda similar to Bluestack on windows.

User avatar
barkjohn
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:01 am

Re: Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:29 pm

peterburten wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:44 am
barkjohn wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:49 am
peterburten wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:29 am
Officially, Roblox doesn’t on any Linux based platforms. However, you can try some tricks to work emulate some windows programs on Linux systems. I am not sure if it will work on yours. Try to download the latest version of Wine.
I’m afraid, i am not much technical person, so you will need to guide me to. that :/
It’s not that tricky. Wine is like an emulator program you can use to run several windows applications on Linux. Kinda similar to Bluestack on windows.
Okay I guess I’ve managed to download the Wine and Roblox, but
Whenever I am trying to join a game, it says “this game has shut down”. Any idea why is that?

User avatar
peterburten
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 16, 2022 7:24 am

Re: Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:09 am

barkjohn wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:29 pm
peterburten wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:44 am
barkjohn wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:49 am


I’m afraid, i am not much technical person, so you will need to guide me to. that :/
It’s not that tricky. Wine is like an emulator program you can use to run several windows applications on Linux. Kinda similar to Bluestack on windows.
Okay I guess I’ve managed to download the Wine and Roblox, but
Whenever I am trying to join a game, it says “this game has shut down”. Any idea why is that?
I have read. This may be because of some anti-cheat software or something. Are you using any kind of cheat I don’t think Raspberry supports any kind of exploit programs.

[deleted hidden spam link to roblox cheat software, please stop doing that]

andreasnielsen
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:54 am

Re: Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:50 pm

I had the similar question in my mind by unfortunately it isn't supported yet.

Faizu396
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 07, 2022 8:32 pm

Re: Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:06 pm

https://konstakang.com/devices/rpi3/
On this website you can download Android on Raspberry Pi. You can then install Roblox from there, but even on the Pi 4, it still runs pretty badly. I wouldn't recommend trying it on the Pi 3.

Skydive99
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:42 pm

Re: Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:44 pm

Faizu396 wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:06 pm
https://konstakang.com/devices/rpi3/
On this website you can download Android on Raspberry Pi. You can then install Roblox from there, but even on the Pi 4, it still runs pretty badly. I wouldn't recommend trying it on the Pi 3.
Will it help to run other Android apps/games on Raspberry? Anyone tested

Unounited
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:48 pm

Re: Can I play Roblox on Raspberry Pi 3?

Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:44 pm

Well there is a program for linux called Grapejuce in Flathub, but I don't know if it would work on a pi 3

Return to “Gaming”