rod25

Setting correct network paths for Radarr

Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:45 pm

Hoping someone can help me work out how to connect Radarr running in Docker so that the files downloaded are saved to my NAS device.
I have already mounted the NAS shared folders on the Pi and using the pi gui can see the shares and read/write to them. However when I try and set the path to the shares on the Docker compose and open Radarr it can't see the paths. If I ssh into the pi I can /mnt/NAS/ and see all my folders and thought that in Compose I would just need to enter the /mnt/NAS/ as the remote path but that doesnt work. I used pwd to get the path to the share. What am I missing? Can someone explain how I get this NAS to mount in Radarr please.

epoch1970

Re: Setting correct network paths for Radarr

Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:46 pm

Which image are you using? Usually images published on dockerhub have a documentation page.
E.g. https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/radarr
"S'il n'y a pas de solution, c'est qu'il n'y a pas de problème." Les Shadoks, J. Rouxel

rod25

Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:37 am

Hi
I'm using the correct image . Thats not the problem. The issue is that whilst I can see and write to the network drive using ssh or the pi GUI I cant find how to get the correct remote path mapping. If I just put in /mnt/NAS/Multimedia which is what pi recognises Radarr doesnt list it and cant see it, so Im stuck.

epoch1970

Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:58 pm

1. Write a compose file that shares a regular host directory to a popular image, e.g. Debian-slim.
  2. Change to sharing the directory you want, same image
  3. Apply that knowledge to using this radarr image of yours.
"S'il n'y a pas de solution, c'est qu'il n'y a pas de problème." Les Shadoks, J. Rouxel

Return to “Media centres”