n3tw0rk5

Re: There's a little update from Eben on the front page...

Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:47 am

ChaosAffect said:

Looks like it's going to be a late night for me. It's currently a little past 3AM in the UK, 10:11PM here, which means I'm probably going to have to be up until at least 3AM, if not later. Hope y'all get the sales going bright and early so I don't have to forgo a nights (days) sleep! Thansk for the heads-up, though.

Just incase your thinking they'll be on sale today, below is what Liz posted earlier in this thread.

The Raspberry Pi is not going to go on sale on Monday. We'll probably be telling you on Monday exactly when the shop will open, though. We will also be announcing the time and date to everyone on the mailing list, and on Twitter.

schott12521

Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:29 am

n3tw0rk5 said:

Just incase your thinking they"ll be on sale today, below is what Liz posted earlier in this thread.

The Raspberry Pi is not going to go on sale on Monday. We"ll probably be telling you on Monday exactly when the shop will open, though. We will also be announcing the time and date to everyone on the mailing list, and on Twitter.

You have saved my countless hours of F5-ing, and instead I will be sleeping. Thank you, and Liz for saying that ahead of time!

ChaosAffect

Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:14 am

schott12521 said:

n3tw0rk5 said:

Just incase your thinking they"ll be on sale today, below is what Liz posted earlier in this thread.

The Raspberry Pi is not going to go on sale on Monday. We"ll probably be telling you on Monday exactly when the shop will open, though. We will also be announcing the time and date to everyone on the mailing list, and on Twitter.

You have saved my countless hours of F5-ing, and instead I will be sleeping. Thank you, and Liz for saying that ahead of time!

Somehow missed that... Well, that means I'm going to bed! Thanks, bro.

Return to “General discussion”