smurfxx

JDownloader2 headless not working anymore with MyJDownloader

Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:31 pm

For about 2 years I used the headless installation of JDownloader2 without problems, using the website and Android app of MyJDownloader.

Some days ago I updated my Raspberry to latest release and latest software, using
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get dist-upgrade

Everything works like before, except JDownloader.

I have dediced to make a clean install because it is very simple and fast, using this guide https://support.jdownloader.org/Knowled ... ed-devices

The installation proceed without errors but when I try to connect via MyJDownloader I can see that JDownloader in online but once I enter the communication is interrupted and the page goes back to JDownloader selection.

I tried to use MyJDownloader on a Windows 10 client on the same network to understand if there was something that blocks communication with "api.jdownloader.org" (the main api server used by JDownloader) but everything works well and fast.

With the help of JDownloader community I analyzed the logs and there aren't errors on communication.

I also updated to OpenJDK 10.0 but nothing seems to work.

I'm on a Raspberry PI 4 connected via LAN cable. (before I used a raspberry PI 2B)

How can I debug this issue? Do you have any hint about the missing communication about my Raspberry PI and MyJDownloader?
Thanks!

smurfxx

Re: JDownloader2 headless not working anymore with MyJDownloader

Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:14 pm

I found the issue:
- deleted any older version of Java
- updated to latest OpenJDK 11

Now everything works!

Return to “Troubleshooting”