- This was my error: "An error occurred when attempting to get a handle on the volume. Error 5: Access is denied"
- Yes, I ran it as administrator using a local account (and even used my admin account as well)
- I used a 4 GB, Class 4 SanDisk card.
- I have Windows 7 Home Premium.
- I have an HP Pavilion dv6z Quad Core Laptop.
- My SD card reader is built in, it is a RealTek PCIE RTS5209 card reader (I found this out by using the "lspci" command in Ubuntu, which by the way doesn't have RealTek drivers so you'll need to download those here: http://www.realtek.com/downloads/downlo ... wn=false#2 if you are using Ubuntu).
- Disk Imager & Windows both show the SD card. Windows can read/write, but the Disk Imager cannot.
- Windows Diskpart (http://oddsnsods.net/blog/?p=100)
- Win32 Disk Part versions 0.9 (most recent), and 0.6 (the oldest one at SourceForge)
Here is the link to version 1: http://code.google.com/p/learn-gdx/down ... p&can=2&q=
I've also included GrueMaster to this forum (the maintainer of Disk Imager) so that he can see this.
Hope this fix works for you all!